Six New Models Make their Fort Lauderdale Debut
Sea Ray's in-water and indoor displays featured a fleet of exciting new models.
It’s been a banner year for Sea Ray, and two displays at the Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show showed off the triumphant results. With a beautiful in-water display at the North Bahia Mar Marina (G-H Dock), and an expansive showing indoors at the Convention Center, Sea Ray pulled out all the stops to celebrate the premiere of several breakthrough models:
• L650 and L590 Fly: These two new additions to Sea Ray’s L-Class build on the momentum of the L650 Fly, introduced early this year in Miami. Impressive in stature and gorgeous in execution, each yacht represents the perfect marriage of style and substance. Palatial staterooms, sunlit social areas, powerful performance and state-of-the-art technology are hallmarks of the L650 and L590 Fly. Wow-factor aside, they also offer a bespoke ownership experience, with concierge-guided service and comprehensive warranty coverage.
• 270 Sundeck: This next-generation deck boat offers numerous options and delivers an upscale sport boating experience at a remarkable price. Loads of usable space, impressive passenger capacity and clever seating solutions, including an articulating aft-facing lounger, are among the highlights of this beautifully crafted model.
• 470 Sundancer: A proud new addition to the esteemed Sundancer lineup, the 470 represents the next generation in user satisfaction and sophistication. SkyFlow Design™ eliminates the “cave” effect of typical express-style yachts, and an expansive new sunroom with triple-pane entry door provides seamless transition from outdoor to indoor spaces.
• 350 SLX Tech Concept: Last year the 350 SLX was enthusiastically received by the boating community, earning raves for its remarkable use of onboard space, seamless entertaining ability and stellar performance. Now comes a new twist on the popular model, featuring a seamless integration of technology at the dash. Captaining is more intuitive than ever before.
• 19 SPX: Uncomplicated in all the right ways, this agile, easy-to-operate model revolutionizes the notion of sport boat and marks the debut, along with the 21 SPX, of the new SPX Series. Huge capacity and distinct styling (including a colorful array of hull graphics options) pair with strong, nimble performance and class-leading warranties. Available in sterndrive and outboard configurations, with decked-out packages for fishing, watersports and everything in between.
Beyond these headliners, Sea Ray’s two displays featured many other popular models. If you missed the Fort Lauderdale show, visit the new searay.com for a deeper dive into the expanding lineup.